Saturday, February 13, 2010

introspection

I suppose since I've made this big decision to drop my life and move half way around the world in order to do some soul searching and have some fun and leave my childhood behind it is time I get introspective and maybe sentimental. As I go around cancelling things and tying up all loose ends in my life I am realizing how truly invested I am/was in this place. I have spent years building a social and professional network in this beautiful valley and I can't help but wonder if it will be the same when I return? What will 6 months do to me and for me?

I am ready to start the next adventure of my life but am starting to feel sad about all the things I will be leaving behind in order to do that. And the fast turn around is making it hard for me slow down and appreciate the people I have in my life now. I can only hope they each know how they've helped change and evolve me into the person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...