Monday, August 9, 2010

Failing brilliantly


Tonight I had one of those pivotal moments in life. The kind where you know that what you do next really determines your character. I can't explain much more about the situation unfortunately. However, I can tell you I learned something absolutely amazing; I am very much a work in progress, and that's OK. Because I don't need to be anything tomorrow, except someone a little different than who I am today. That's what I call progression. We all have this secret, unquestioned and frankly bizarre belief that we can wake up one day with a different body, job, family, car, life, etc sometimes. But the day you realize it doesn't happen that way is the day that you can look yourself in the eyes and feel OK about things.

I know I have you all very curious as to where I was tonight. All that I can really tell you is that someday I will write a very fascinating novel about the many many ridiculous situations I have found myself in during my short life. And instead of explaining that bit of things, I will introduce you to my new friend and a song he wrote that I can't seem to stop listening to. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...