Saturday, October 16, 2010

Luxury


Today I managed to receive nearly every luxury known to woman (or at least this woman).

It began with a friend reading me Greek myths and a two hour nap and ended with fingernail polish and Christmas movies in my new polka dot socks and pop-tart colored (blue and purple) flannel t-shirt. A few of the in-betweens included: a comforting chai tea from a comforting friend, a tender massage from a loving friend, a car in full repair, and my ultimate comfort food...ramen noodles...

And it was all to make up for that savage hour way too early this morning spent at literally the scariest place on earth to me at the moment.

And ya know what? It kinda worked.

4 comments:

  1. wow! talk about the best day ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds actually quite delightful. especially the ramen haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some pretty amazing friends, lady!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...