Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New blog title

Since this blog has become a place for everything and since I'm not feeling so 'Shiny on the inside' at the moment, I decided to change the title here. Here is the song that inspired the title.


The lyrics say 'and you will be changed... and everything'. So I guess this is me, sorting through and recording those changes...and everything. 

An update on the bizarreness of the world: Now that I'm afraid of men and don't particularly like leaving my house, I'm having a great hair month and have been getting asked on a lot of dates. WTfuh.


4 comments:

  1. may I suggest you come to arizona for a weekend for a wonderful, relaxing, retreat with me:) love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard Cat Power, but have heard good things. Do you recommend any other songs? I'm always trying to get my hands on new (to me) music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song, I'd say it's my favourite Cat Power song. I used to be scared of expressing my feelings, but listening to the line: "metal heart you're not worth a thing" really helped me change my ways.

    ps: thanks for the music recommendations. I love Edward Sharpe. I actually have the Dirty Projectors album, but embarrasingly haven't listened to it. Will definitely give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...