Monday, November 1, 2010

I Want To


I'm trying to post fewer posts that might invite any kind of masochistic action.

So... a little update on me...

I bought two pair of new shoes and they made me so happy I went out this weekend dressed as a peacock!

I subscribed to NYLON magazine because they seem to always feature the most bad ass girls.
.
Netflix has been oh so good to me with Coco before Chanel, Whip It, and Factory Girl. I'm on a bit of a feminist kick, can ya tell?

I'm seeing these guys tomorrow (below) and I couldn't be more excited.

Finding a reckless activity to indulge in has been much more difficult in my current state than anticipated. However, I always know I can dance my little heart out at a show and I will leave feeling better.




Basically... I am drowning myself in the best media I can get my abnormally small hands on and it has been beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...