Tuesday, November 23, 2010

cute little boys to brighten up the blog



I just read my last post and I feel I need to put a disclaimer on this blog....

It is my safe depository for emotional shi* that is really hard to handle. So I splay lots of words on a blank page and scramble them around until I finally understand them and they mean something to me. Then I share it with you... because it feels exciting and daring. and the thought that someone might care or might learn from my life has me all lit up inside.

I guess what I'm saying is often some of the worst parts of me come out here in some of the most beautiful ways.

So.... if you've been reading this blog consistently, you might need some cheering up. So watch this video of cute little boys and maybe it will make you smile. :) and know that I am smiling too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...