Saturday, November 27, 2010

my space

I really wanted to blog tonight. But now I've taken some dreadful pills that will put me to sleep for a long time. So my thoughts are not totally clear and I will have to create a more articulate post in the morning.

All I really wanted to say is that writing about all this... writing about all the things that claim that damn rental space in my mind... is so helpful. And in the spirit of a certain holiday I do love (however misguided it's origins may be) I want to say that I'm thankful for this space. This space all for me, to sort and organize and put feelings (good and bad) on paper so that they no longer have to exist solely in my body (you see it keeps getting smaller and not so good at holding things inside).

So that's that. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...