Saturday, December 4, 2010

harmony

But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?
Albert Camus

Chic is when a woman is in harmony with herself. -Unknown




Maybe age, or time, or wisdom, or experience, or some fraction of these things I think I have at a wee 20 yrs old is what did it...


what woke me from my delirium of sorts. that motivated me to start getting real. to start admitting where I do and do not fit in. what I do and what I do not like. who I do and who I do not want to be in this life.


God has been a fairly untouchable concept with me as of late. It's been something I locked up in a corner of my mind, and more pertinently my heart because it was untouchable, inconceivable even. But last week as I spoke with someone I have grown to care for; I felt something I had forgotten about. A little bit of goodness. A little bit of light. Of honest-to-God talk about God. 


I almost hesitate to post this because I know I'll fail. 


I will always fail.


It was designed that way. So maybe that's the point. 


Whatever way you want to spin it: I'm going back to church tomorrow. And that's really all I can fathom to say about that tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...