Tuesday, December 7, 2010

sick

I am sick. and have been for over 10 days now. just a head cold, but one that seems to be hanging on with every last claw... blerg (does anyone know of a better way to spell that ugly sound I make when I'm annoyed) sooo over sleeping with my mouth open, sorry that's gross, I know.

 this may come as a shock to some of you who believe I sit around reading and hanging at Borders all day everyday (Ha... ha... we get it... I don't have a lot going on right now)....

but I have responsibilities.
and so this little cold has been quite a nagging annoyance.

but after sleeping in 3-hr snatches last night, I was able to have a good talk with this lovely lady. and as always, she eased me into a state of serenity that is most conducive to healing. she reminded me that when my body acts this way, it is telling me something, and I've really got to listen.

So I dropped my idiot martyr act, got some kangen water and spent all day in bed.

:)




2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Cole and I did the same thing yesterday. You'll feel much better!



    please tell me you still eat in your bed?? please..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you think I would stop eating in bed simply because I eat healthier now?

    hell. no.

    as we speak there are crumbs among my covers...;)
    enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...