Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This too shall pass

today I am living a world that doesn't make much sense.

it's a place where no amount of numbing or distraction takes away from my personal reality/hell.

it's a place where all the best people receive all the worst things.

I am feeling pitiful, yet undeserving of any type of pity.
I am feeling pathetic, yet unable to accept any kind of kindness that stems from unsolicited pathos.

I did my best all day. I really did.
but i think it looked more like a deplorable succession of weak efforts and an unmade to-do list.
the bitter reality of all that's going on with me is that some days simply feel like this
and there's just nothing that can be done about it. 

I can't really muster a perky/thankful/hopeful/any form of positive sign off tonight.
but here's my inimitable effort at such.

"this too shall pass" ....

2 comments:

  1. yes some day are plain rough. plain rude. plain awful. and you can't seem to turn it upside-down, but really sometimes the most courageous thing we can do is to keep walking with our head up. as you positively did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, my week has been similar...good luck...it will pass :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...