Monday, January 3, 2011

beginning again

hmm... first post of the new year. I'll make it short and sweet for a change.

This week I have actual things to do: appointments to be at, classes to go to, events to attend, and things of consequence to check off my to-do list in my brand new moleskin planner (side note: I was the girl calling the bookstore every two days all December to see if they had put their planners out yet...)

Here I go... beginning again, living life; with zero expectations but the purest intentions.

I'll keep you posted. (haha literally: blog humor never gets old to me)

p.s. I woke up at 8 AM today!!!!

2 comments:

  1. zero expectations but the purest intentions.

    that line is beautiful kelsey!! when nothing is expected everything seems more miraculous and amazing!

    happy new years!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...