Saturday, January 8, 2011

going private

not on this blog. this blog I will likely always keep public.

but my poetry blog will be going private in a day or two. the reason being everything on there is such a work in progress. finished poems I like a lot or things that get published may appear on this blog now and again. but that blog is sort of a good storage for spare thoughts and phrases.

however, I know a handful of you do read it. so if you'd like to keep reading, just let me know and I'll put you on the list.

kelsey.hannon@gmail.com


don't be shy. :)

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a poetry blog. I'd love to read it if that's ok with you. How might I access it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, please! I felt so deprived when I tried to access and it wouldn't let me :) I'll see you Thursday darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um put me on the list! karalynn.oratorios @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes please ... they were really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, I put you all on the list. :)

    except I don't have an e-mail address for you, delicious A... what is it, if you'd like to be on the list?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...