Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I need a new hobbie... help

I am getting so wordy, even I don't like reading my own writing. sorry guys...

which means. I need a new hobbie to get myself out of this rut.


I need a new way to get outside myself. I need more creative outlets. I need new things to inspire me. new music. new art. new literature.

I am sooooo stuck. I am so frustrated right now I want to bite my own outspoken tongue out...

HELP! Ideas, inspirations, anything.... please...

p.s. why does January have to be so extraordinarily difficult?

6 comments:

  1. How about cross stitching!
    Or crocheting?
    Or tennis? (remember when we used to play? I'm taking a tennis class this semester, bring on the matches!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be thinking of ideas okay! and if it was me i would choose some recipes and try tackle them. i am a sucker for martha stewarts everyday foods mag http://www.marthastewart.com/everyday-food

    ReplyDelete
  3. One semester I got the dining section from the New York Times every Wednesday (they have them in the Kennedy center) and made all the recipes...actually pretty great. And..Today is Wednesday. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started sewing last year which has become like an awesome sort of therapy. I get to be creative in picking out the patterns and fabrics I want to use, and then I get lost in the concentration it takes to cut and measure and sew precisely. It feeds my anal retentive need to be organized side, and my need to be creative. And I save money on clothes shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine:
    Programming
    Learning
    Climbing
    Driving
    Cooking (general, bread especially sourdough!, beer)
    Thinking

    I've always thought making ceramics, glass, that type of stuff was kind of cool

    Grow something, like a garden? Or a fury companion?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Volunteer somewhere. My life only makes sense when I'm doing service work regularly.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...