Monday, January 24, 2011

You Can't Always Get What You Want



January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.January will not get the best of me. January will not take me down. January cannot destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...