Sunday, February 6, 2011

Can't Get It Right Today


Here's a song. listen to it. enjoy it. relish it. allow it to set the tone for this post and your small view into my small life today.





I've been thinking.... how many emotions and experiences can safely fit inside one person?

Cause I sort of think I'm at my brim and would like to take a little break now...

Unfortunately I don't think it really works like that.

Is it normal to feel sullen and moody one moment, then excited and bouncy the next? Is it normal to constantly wonder if you're going to make it to tomorrow or even to your next obligation?

What am I going on about? Normal? Who's normal? No one. that's who.

it's just that lately I've been feeling kind of schizophrenic about life. Which might explain why I can't seem to crank out a solid soul searching post.

I will keep trying. I promise. I'm as frustrated writing this scattered prose it as you must be reading it.

here's the thing. or one of the things. Something really sad happened to one of my friends this week. Something that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. And it's got my heart hurting for him and his family, and it's got me feeling helpless.

and that's all I really want to say, because as often as this has happened around me, I still have no idea how to handle it...

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Joe Purdy. ALOT. My favorite is I love the rain most. I don;t know if you know that song, but it's so dang good, and every time it rains it comes in my mind. (pretty much everyday of my mission it popped in my head!)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...