Wednesday, February 9, 2011

how to be happy: according to the 15-yr-old population

lets take a short trip down memory lane.

when I was 15 or so I went on a month long kick where I decided to compile quotes from the people I knew about what could make you happy in life. needless to say, it turned out a hilarious smattering of quotes about the way to happiness according to a group of {mostly} over privileged 15-yr-olds in happy valley. awesome. really wish I could find it again.

but there was one quote I will never forget, as it made a lot more sense than the bulk of contrived and stolen catch phrases the others provided. I received it from a lovely friend of mine that lived in California. He said:

To be happy in life you must at all times...
~have something to do
~have someone to love
~have something to look forward to, even if it's just lunch.

Pretty sound advice really... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...