Sunday, February 6, 2011

New blog header

I've got this lovely friend. She's been in my life now for about 14 years. She's the sort of friend that I tell everything to. We fade in and out of each others lives for various reasons, but there is this undeniable attachment with our friendship that comes from growing up together. Not just growing up as in sleepovers all through adolescence, but growing up as in figuring out who we want to be and dealing with experiences ranging anywhere from clothing choices to family trauma and heartbreak, together.

And this lovely friend... She designed my new header as Christmas gift for me, it's taken me this long to put up because I just now figured out how to work a scanner... But it's beautiful and I wanted to thank her here and highlight how much our friendship means to me.



2 comments:

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...