Wednesday, February 9, 2011

running underwater

Last night I dreamed I was competing in an underwater race... just a small portion of a very long and upsetting dream. Then I woke up, told my mom I'm never having children so she can just stop counting on me for grandchildren, and spent the morning doing worthless errands... 45 minutes wandering in bed bath and beyond? don't mind if I do...

blah, I want an explanation. I want to blame February. I want to blame the cold. I want to blame medications and I want to blame people, or a specific person. I want a reason. But I cannot have one, since I think it is a broad and liberal mixing of all these things and then some that's got me feelin' so nuts lately. 

For now, I am running underwater, and getting nowhere.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. I like the metaphor of running underwater - it's exactly how I've been feeling lately.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...