Thursday, March 31, 2011

You're Invited... really, you are.



I mentioned an upcoming birthday. It's next Wednesday April 6th. and I'm turning 21. and that means a hell of a lot considering 6 months ago from that day something happened that had me very seriously wondering if I would even make it to 21.

so not to guilt you into it or anything.... but the only thing I really want this birthday is to see all my people in the same place at the same time. 

which means:


and I'm serious. if you read this blog i'm assuming you at least have some investment or interest in me and I want to see you there. come on, indulge me. it's my way of getting some serious attention without having to be thereafter attached to someone for life...

2 comments:

  1. aww if only I didn't live across the US. but happy birthday! it seems you have an amazing amount of friends who will be there to celebrate with you.
    :)

    p.s april 6 is a popular date.... it's my little sister's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there.... We are out of town. Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...