Sunday, April 3, 2011

check it out

check these babies out. zero make-up. thank you Gracie. (call 801-787-6992 for your own set... shameless plug for a friend. but really. she's the best. and cheapest. in all the valley)


This time last year I found myself wedged in the back of a wet suit closet on the coast of Morocco, crying like a child as I watched general conference.

That momentous experience of fear and a heavy dose of reality sent me travelling home... in more than just a physical way.

I cleaned out my computer files today and happened upon a to-do list I had created around that time for when I got back to the states... and there, listed as my number one to-do upon re-entering a life I'd left behind was this:

~do independent research on cheese


awesome. dream big Kels.



6 comments:

  1. your eyelashes are great, you look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha i am laughing so hard! love ya, can't wait to see you this summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome dream though. Really, I love cheese and why not? A good cheese platter could make you millions, and I don't mean friends on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was our common goal, remember? i have that same item that has been following me from to-do list to to-do list since then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahah i laughed out loud so much at this. lets start the research!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...