Sunday, April 10, 2011

for living


We may act sophisticated and wordly but I believe we feel safest when we go inside ourselves and find a home, a place where we belong and maybe the only place we really do.
-Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter




Tourists don't know where they've been; travelers don't know where they're going.
-Paul Theroux



Time is on my side again. I scraped through a semester (with a lot of help) and now. I'm free. and I don't know where I'm going...but that taste of freedom is unbelievably invigorating. it reminds me that I'm still a young chicken with a world of living in front of me. 


I'm people watching. there are Russians. and there are students. there are lesbians. and there are teenagers. there is everything, and I feel so calm living inside myself with the beating pulse of the velvet underground creating my own personal soundtrack to a mimed world. 




---as a side note. the party was flawless. seamless. perfectly executed, attended and enjoyed by all. I can't even tell you what a lucky girl I am. pictures to come. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...