Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pink trees

I think it's finally safe to say that spring has sprung here in the Happy Valley. The pink trees have bloomed, and those white and pink blossoms have got my little heart jumping for joy. I noticed them for the first time today and I got one of those happy feelings that almost makes you cry out of excitement but then just makes you sing out loud while you drive instead.

Is it cliche to day I feel as though I'm coming back to life as the trees around me do? well I don't care. I am.









This song reminds me that the sun is always shining somewhere.

today it shone here. and I had to try to bring some of that beautiful light into my space here on the interweb.

so here's to the prospect of coming sunny days filled with yoga in the park and campfires in the canyon.


2 comments:

  1. once upon a time you sang this song to me while we were in my basement. just after watching the young victoria. great song. love you kels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Micaela from The Drifter and the Gypsy here. I just wanted to let you know that you won the Favor Jewelry giveaway (http://thedrifterandthegypsy.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-favor-jewelry.html). I originally drew another winner, but she never got in contact with me, so you were the second person randomly drawn! Please get in touch with me here: thedrifterandthegypsy@yahoo.com with your postal address and what piece you would like from the SS11 collection.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...