Friday, August 5, 2011

Retreating







All my favorite clothes into one suitcase for one week of some of my favorite things... Yoga, hiking and healthful delicious food.

I'm retreating folks, if I'm feeling introspective you might hear from me... Otherwise you can assume I'm in a tranquil, blissful place. Or possibly so sore from attempting the ashtanga second series that I can't move.

Namaste

An update after my last post:

I survived. I am still in quite a bit of pain, but am weening off the gnarly drugs and hope that a week of sunshine and yoga will help restore my body and get me back in touch.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yoga and sunshine for sunshine sounds like a great solution. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...