Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to school

Back to school, back to school... to prove to daddy that i'm not a fool.

oh me oh my. there are so many people here, just people watching is sensory overload and i find myself confined to the basement where it's quiet and cool (do those qualifications make me sound like a spider to you too?)

gah... i'll be out the remainder of this week for exploratory lapor-something or the other... i.e. could anyone give me good ideas on movies or shows that are streaming instantly online? imma be couching it for a few days. merci!

1 comment:

  1. I totally was singing that after reading just the title. :D Habit.

    Good luck with your laprothingy. I hope it's not too invasive.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...