Thursday, August 11, 2011

I've been found out

I've been called out. Hard core. It's rare that someone feels comfortable enough to call me on my BS. But like I said last post, this week and these people have lulled me into an honest portrayal of myself.

So there it was... I asked about a physical pain I've been experiencing for a few years now and got a scary response. Essentially it ended with me sheepishly shuffling off the mat with a red face and tears near leaking status.

I should be clear, my embarrassment comes straight from my insecurities. With the inability to excuse, lie, or side step a question, the reality hit hard.

It'd be great if I were brave enough to repeat the conversation here in this public forum. But I am not that girl today.

The long and the short of it is lands here:

I MUST find a way to enjoy my body in Utah... I MUST stop whining of fear and preference and a full schedule.


Who will take me hiking/biking/anything-ing?!?!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...