Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm back.

My apologies to those of you who went to look at my blog in the past few weeks and found yourself blockaded. I was taking a much needed hiatus from sharing my soul with the world. Or more accurately, I was nursing my wounds like a little girl. I also took a break from facebook.

It was lovely. 


but now I'm back.

and I'm ready to let all of you read all of me and interpret as you will. 

I've been all wound up lately with the notion that I had been rejected. and no one likes to be rejected. but something changed my perspective and today I'm feeling so free. so ready. so open.

I'd like to surmise that part of this newfound glee resides in my newfound queen size bed and silky blue sheets. (compare Monday to Today... only difference is the bed)

regardless of reason, i'm feeling like...

what do you have for me next life?!

Bring. It. On.

shallow revelations, i know. but i'm busy catching up from the cold from hell that has been living in me all week.

more worthwhile things very soon. 

2 comments:

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...