Sunday, October 30, 2011

.

I'm not that great at being realistic.
you might get tricked because of my cynical attitude,
but you'd be wrong.

As it turns out, there aren't simple causes and affects. my coping mechanisms are very limited. they exist mostly in extreme sarcasm, extreme emotional response and extreme apathy.

I have some self work to do. Some work I've been quite afraid of because its potential power to undo me completely. 

The irony in the situation of course is that not doing my work is threatening to destroy me also.

So here I go, down the path of pure honesty and brutal emotional overhauling. 

which means... I'll be blogging much more often. stay tuned for some post adolescent angst and heartbreak sorrows. or just more cryptic ramblings. we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...