Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The love of my life-and a gift for you!


I tricked you. It's not a man. It's yoga. A few weeks back I got to be a part of a photo shoot at 3B Yoga studio and Athletic Boutique.  This is the place I practice yoga and also the place I buy my yoga clothes. The boutique carries brands like Lululemon, Om Girl, Prana, Hardtail, Spiritual Gangster, Manduka, Bronwen Jewelry, Sanuk and more!


Here is your gift, enjoy!




The photographer was Kiera Haddock. I love her. And I do not say this lightly. She is passionate and knowledgable and was wildly energetic about yoga and capturing our practice.

Check her out: Kiera Haddock.






In these pictures I am wearing a lululemon top and prana pants. 


This last one was taken with my phone, but I'm wearing lululemon and it's in our cute boutique!

Happy shopping!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, lookin' GOOD. Really, you look beautiful. These are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, wow. great pictures. you learned some new tricks since last i saw you. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the coupon!! I'm totally using it! Also the pictures are so beautiful! You're my yoga inspiration!! I hope I can be as great as you someday Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos. I wonder if I can do that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! you have just inspired me so THANK YOU! xoxo
    elsha rae.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...