Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Meditations of a bride

This is way more work than I want it to be.

Everything is coming along swimmingly though-thanks to my mom/wedding planner (they are one in the same).

But it hit me tonight as we assembled our wedding invitations- these are my wedding invitations, I'm getting married. I'm moving across the country to be with my husband during medical school.

Bizarre.

Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled.

But still. Bizarre.

In less than 2 months I will be Kelsey Bourgeois.

I think my life wouldn't look familiar to me from the outside. The transition has happened so naturally, but coming back to this blog has reminded me that I am no longer only 'me', I am part of a 'we'. I am also me, but more importantly I am we.

More thoughts on this later, as it is all tangled up with the luncheon seating and flower arrangements in my mind right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...