Saturday, October 20, 2012

Welcome friends

I've just changed my blog status to private. Which means if you're reading this, you expressed some interest. Thank you.

I feel now that I'm chatting with a group of supportive friends. I think this will allow me to be more open, if that's even possible.

Many of you expressed interest in my spiritual journey and now that I know who my readership is (and more importantly is not), I will be able to explore that more fully. One of the more difficult parts of a spiritual journey or transition is the fear of familial or relationship cost. In fact, many people choose to keep doing the things they are doing whether they believe them or not, just so as not to cause ripples in their social interactions. I really don't like that kind of fear of being honest. For me currently, I am just trying to manage social costs by being respectful and many times that means not having the conversation, yet, or maybe not having it ever.

Others of you, I know, are reading to keep up with my experiences and thoughts about feminism and the constant battle against patriarchy and misogyny. You will not be disappointed. :)

The rest of you either know me personally or have some other reason for reading...

In any case, I'm glad you're all here. You'll be hearing from me.

-Kels






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of what I think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...